The 3rd and final transntional meeting of partners on the EU project Traditional Children’s Stories for a Common Future – TRACE was held in Granada, Spain, 15-16 July 2021, organized by the European Arab Foundation for Higher Education (Fundación Euroárabe de Altos Estudios).
The meeting was attended by Project Coordinator the National and University in Library in Zagreb (Croatia), Primary school “Josip Pupačić” (Croatia), Association Creative Ideas (Latvia), Euro-Arab Foundation for Higher Studies (FUNDEA) (Spain), and the University of the Peloponnese (Greece).
- At the meeting, the partners analyzed in detail the activities carried out within the intellectual outputs IO1 – TRACE educational package and the IO2 – TRACE e-platform for traditional children’s stories.
- The meeting started with Frida Biščan, the project coordinator, who gave the detailed overview of all activites. All partners were discussing the finished activities.
- Karolina Holub reported on IO2 completed activities. All activities have been finished in accordance with the IO2 timetable.
- Each partner presented the Multiplier event of the Project held in their country and the way they presented it to the public .
- The National and University Library in Zagreb gave an example of how to prepare a dissemination report and presented the elements it should contain.
- As the end of the project approaches, the preparation of the final report was also discussed.
We are happy to announce that the project is almost finished.
We would also like to thank our partners from FUNDEA, especially Jose for their hospitality and for organising our free time with wonderful activities.